SIGNAL IDUNA Asigurari de Viata - Junior Actuary
SIGNAL IDUNA Asigurari de Viata (former Ergo Asigurari de Viata), part of one of the biggest German insurance group, is looking for a junior actuary!
...and it's waiting for you to join the Actuarial team and learn together what "actuarism" means.
Enthusiasm is a must, ambition is good too.
If you know what`s missing from the string "#VALUE", "#DIV/0!", "#NAME?", then consider applying for our new opening.
If you would like to...
- Involve in the pricing, reserving and product development processes;
- Be responsible for the calculation of the quarterly reinsurance accounts;
- Monitor periodically the products/ portfolios results, identifying profit or loss generating factors;
- Support the on-going Solvency II processes;
- Support and prepare part of the financial and technical reports to the supervisory authority;
- Perform and present different actuarial analyses requested by the management;
- Create and adapt actuarial models to evolving business needs;
- Become proficient in actuarial software (Prophet, Igloo).
And you have...
- Genuine passion for learning and personal development;
- University degree - Mathematics/ Economics - Actuarial studies are preferred ;
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office - especially advanced Excel; other technical skills would be a plus (SQL etc.);
- Language skills - English;
- Good communication and cooperation skills;
- Good Organizing skills and strong Follow Through;
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving;
- Experience within the insurance sector and/or actuary is preferred.
Then please send your CV to email@example.com, including the code "actuary" in the subject.